Hello once again ladies and gents, and welcome to my blog! Today, I’d like you, the audience, to ask questions or even start a topic for conversation! To be more specific, it’s going to be about the top 5 phrases or expressions about marketing you like or think are extraordinary, unique, or interesting.
Some people know these phrases off the top of their head. For the people that don’t know five phrases or expressions from the marketing world, I’d like for you guys to list the top five about ANY subject you excel in, such as movies, games, or maybe even memes (please nothing innappropriate).
As for me, I’ll list some top fives for marketing and a few other subjects to start this off.
- DISCOUNT! (Lowered price off of a product due to advertising or too much stock)
- BOGO! (Buy one product and get the same or similar product for free)
- FREE! (Free products to sample or try out)
- “Challenge Everything” – EA
- The Four P’s (Product, Place, Price, Promotion)
- “We are the knights who say NI!!” – Monty Python and the Holy Grail
- “Do it!” – Emperor from Star Wars
- “You can’t win, Darth. Strike me down, and I will become more powerful than you could possibly imagine.” – Obi Wan Kenobi from Star Wars
- “‘Tis but a flesh wound.” – Monty Python and the Holy Grail
- “It’s a trap!” – General Ackbar from Star Wars
I’ve read a good amount of articles about marketing and a good amount of movies. I wouldn’t say I’m an expert at movies, but I’ve enjoyed the movies I have seen. Give me some slack when I say that because I don’t watch too many movies regularly; probably about 7 or 8 newer movies per year.
Talking more about my marketing top 5, who doesn’t love free stuff? It doesn’t cost money, it’s great advertisement, and good for their PR. All marketing events ranging from discounts to charity makes each purchase more enjoyable, but if you feel differently comment your opinion!
Of course, I’ll comment back and try to get a conversation going or something! It’s a great chance to learn about the audience in general AND see what works or not!